What is Cry Translator?
Cry Translator is an effective translator for baby crying, helping parents/baby care-givers to pay early and effective attention which can soothe a baby crying.
These are the several sections of Cry Translator:
- State section: sleep, stress, hunger, discomfort and boredom.
- Microphone for crying receiving.
- Light that indicates crying is being listened.
- Button for playing maternal heart beating.
- Button for starting crying receive process.
- Button for playing lullabies.
- Power button.
Mode of use
Cry Translator® helps to interpret infant crying and to respond adequately and rapidly to his/her needs.
- The operation of Cry Translator is based on the analysis of the crying sounds. For correct operation background noise should be kept at a minimum.
- Make sure you do not block the microphone and place it at less than 1 foot from the baby.
- To start translation, place the device near the baby when he/she cries and touch the button number 5 in the picture above or Start (in iPhone version).
- In less than three seconds (ten seconds in iPhone) an output will be given with the translation of the baby’s crying, relating to one of a number of states: hunger, sleep, discomfort, stress o simply bored.
- If your baby is bored, discomfortable or sleepy, you can play lullabies or the heart beating sound with the buttons situated at left and right side of the start button (number 5 on picture).
- In iPhone version, toaching over central zone of the screen or the corresponding icon, you will get some advices for treating this specific crying state.
- If the device is placed too far from the baby or if background noise exists. In iPhone version you will receive an on-screen message indicating you should start a new translation.
- Parents and care-givers should obtain medical advice if worried about their infants health or by excessive crying.